Chicagoland: opportunities for Dutch companies in smart manufacturing - October 14th 9:00 AM CDT | 16:00 CET
Join us on October 14th (16.00 – 17.00 h CET and 09.00 – 10.00 am CDT) for an informative round table session on opportunities and trends in smart manufacturing, including robotics and digitalization in the greater Chicago region for Dutch companies. In this session we will bring you up to speed about the developments in the field of smart manufacturing and how to turn these developments into business.
- An SME active in the industry in the field of smart manufacturing, digitalization and robotics
- Interested in what your business can be in United States and especially in the greater Chicago region
- Netherlands Consulate General – Jeroen Beekman, Consul General
- World Business Chicago – Kyle Schulz, Executive Vice President of Foreign Direct Investment
- InnovationQuarter – Chris van Voorden, Director Internationalization
- mHUB Chicago - Jeremy Borchardt, Development Manager
- TABS Inc. - Jacob Willemsen, Founder
- Laystrom Manufacturing - Colin Cosgrove, President
- Accurate Perforating Company & Accurate Metal Fabricating, Jeff Kaminsky, Director of Business Development
Historically strong interests and opportunities from both the Netherlands and the US Midwest region have been evident as shown through various Dutch-US presences at certain key conferences and shows over the past years: IMTS, Pack expo, Promat Automate, Fabtech to name a few.
The discussion will include the role of robotics and digitization. The factory of tomorrow (and today) includes robots, 3D printers, augmented and virtual reality tools etc. These developments have accelerated and companies are already moving ahead in learning new manufacturing technologies that can be easily introduced on the plant floor. This webinar is for Dutch and US SME’s who are interested in exploring new technologies for their factory in combination with doing business in the greater Chicago region.
- Learn from industry experts the latest trends and developments in the Chicago region in the field of robotics and digitalization
- Learn from Dutch companies, established in the Chicago region what their learnings are to start your business in this region
- Find out how you can get the support you need in Chicago but also from the Netherlands
- What your first next steps should be