“How well does your solution fit the Sustainable Building & Energy Systems market in Boston and New York?”
Are you scaling to the US or planning to do so? Are you curious to learn how well your solution fits the Sustainable Building & Energy Systems market in Boston and New York? Then join this pitch event on the 23rd of March. During the event you will pitch your solution to an American expert panel, get feedback on your product-market fit and meet some key stakeholders in the market.
Each company will have 10 minutes to pitch and receive questions and feedback. The expert panel providing feedback is composed of stakeholders that are well established in, and knowledgeable about, the Boston and NYC market.
The pitching event will start at 14:00-15:30.
Apart from giving you the opportunity to pitch, this event prepares you for (potential) participation in the mission to New York city and Boston in May 2022. Are you already sure you want to join the trade mission as well? During your registration for the pitch event you can pre-register to express your interest! Do you first want to get feedback during the pitch event before deciding on joining the mission? No problem, we appreciate a well-considered choice!
Sign up now if you are interested in taking your product/service to the Boston/New York market!
You can register untill 16th of March for the Pitch Event, there are limited spots available (full=full)
Are you able to give the ‘greatest pitch’ out of all the other innovative NL companies?
The No.1 pitch will receive a free participation spot in the mission! *
* the company pays no participation fee, but does cover their own flights and accommodation
Join this pitch event if...
- You are a startup, scale-up or SME with a product/service for sustainable building and/or energy systems (both new construction and retrofits)
- Entering/expanding in the US market fits your international strategy, and your company has the capacity to potentially commit resources to scaling in the US in the coming 3 years
- You are interested in receiving feedback on your proposition from Boston/NYC-based key stakeholders in the sector
- You are interested in joining/have already decided you want to join the trade mission to New York City and Boston in May 2022
|Wednesday, March 23, 2022|
|Opening||2:00 PM - 2:10 PM|
|Its time to Pitch!||2:10 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Break, during this time the jury decides on the winner!||3:00 PM - 3:15 PM|
|Announcement winner & Closing pitch event||3:15 PM - 3:30 PM|
You will have approx 5 minutes to give your presentation, the next 5 minutes will be used for Q&A. When preparing for your pitch take into consideration that the US takes a different marketing approach.
Participating in the pitch event is free.
Registration for the mission
Should you want to participate in the mission in May, you can already sign up by registering for the pitch event. Please be aware that we will contact you to check if your goals allign with the mission content ahead of confirming your participation.
The mission will take place on 23 - 26 May.
This event is an initiative from