About Enlit Europe 2023
Enlit Europe takes place from the 28th until the 30th of November in Paris this year. The conference and exhibition are focused on the energy transition in Europe. Enlit covers power generation, transmission & distribution, digitalisation, energy markets, smart energy, renewables and many more topics.
The event will bring together;
- 18.000+ professionals from power generators, IPPs, utilities, grid operators (DSO and TSO), energy companies, retailers, energy markets, energy traders and exchanges;
- Commercial and industrial energy users;
- Enlit Europe offers an opportunity to get in touch with key players in the energy industry, meet potential clients and partners and learn about the latest developments in the sector
- By joining the trade mission you receive exposure at the Dutch Pavilion
- Visible in communication around the Dutch Pavilion*
- Lunch at the Dutch Pavilion
- Be listed in the online mission booklet of the Dutch Delegation
- Invite your potential partners and clients at the pavilion
- Participate in the program below
*want to participate in the Dutch pavilion? Please explore the options here!
|Monday, November 27, 2023|
|Tuesday, November 28, 2023|
|Wednesday, November 29, 2023|
|Thursday, November 30, 2023|
Costs for participating
€750 per company excl. VAT (excluding travel and accommodation) - max 1 company representatives
Date: Monday 27th November – Thursday 30th November
Location: Paris, France
Travel & Accomodation
Travel and accommodation costs are for your own account.
The pavilion members will be staying at Hôtel Motel One Paris-Porte Dorée. We suggest you book your stay at this hotel or another location nearby.
Confirmation of your participation
As we want to ensure participants reach their goals during this event, your registration will be reviewed. We will confirm your registration within 10 working days.
If you cancel your participation after the 15th of October 2023 we will charge you for all the costs incurred by InnovationQuarter. If you do cancel your participation after this date, €750 euros will be charged to your company as the participation fee does not cover the entire costs for the organisation of this pavilion.
PLEASE NOTE that InnovationQuarter reserves the right to cancel the pavilion, and thus your participation, if not enough companies register by October 2023 and therefore a balanced budget cannot be realised.
When you complete your registration you agree with these conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne de Vries or Martine Koole.