Sweden (and the Nordics as a whole) are an often overlooked market with many business opportunities! The country has recently upped its cyber security efforts as a region-wide initiative to focus more on digital protection. For this reason, the market is now taking off and presents lots of opportunities for international companies with demonstrated expertise in cyber security. Read more about Sweden’s cyber security market here.
Sweden is the gateway to the Nordic cyber security market. The existing links between Scandinavia and the Netherlands, between governments, knowledge institutions and companies, pave the way for further business collaborations.
InnovationQuarter, Security Delta (HSD), dcypher and the Dutch Embassy in Sweden are once again organising a Cyber Mission to Sweden consisting of 2 tracks:
Choose one track!
Innovation track from May 30 – 31 to Stockholm, Sweden and June 1-2 to Tallinn, Estonia (CyCon2023). Primary target audience: CISOs and policymakers.
- Organisers: Christian van der Woude (dcypher) and John Dekker (NL Embassy).
Trade track from May 31 – June 1 to Stockholm and Linköping, Sweden (Linköping Science Park). Primary target audience: cyber security companies.
- Organisers: Martine Koole (InnovationQuarter) and Sigrid Westman (NL Embassy)
NB: Companies must select either the Innovation track or Trade track for participation.
* The trade mission enables Dutch cyber security experts to explore opportunities in the Swedish market. Below you can find the preliminary program, which will be further developed in the next few weeks.
The trade track enables Dutch cyber security experts to explore opportunities in the Swedish market. Below you can find the preliminary program, which will be further developed in the next few weeks.
Wednesday 31st May 2023 – Stockholm
- Potential business matchmaking meetings 1:1s
- Presentations by Swedish companies and institutions at the Netherlands Embassy
- Seminar with Innovation track delegation
- Networking drinks with Swedish cyber security network
- Joint dinner with Innovation track delegation
Thursday 1st June 2023 – Linköping
- Presentation about Linköping Science Park;
- Verticals and local companies
- Cyberly initiave
- IndX – International Startup Arena (pitch events with Swedish corporates)
- Company visits
- Networking event with Cyberly ecosystem
Contact: Martine Koole (email@example.com)
More information about the Innovation track will follow soon.
The mission starts on May 30th in Stockholm, Sweden and ends on June 2nd at CyCon2023, in Tallinn, Estonia.
Wednesday 31st May will be a joint program with the Trade track.
Contact: Christian van der Woude firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Wednesday 31st of May until Thursday 1st of June or Tuesday 30th of May until Friday 2nd of June.
Location: Stockholm and Linköping, Sweden and or Tallinn, Estonia (if the innovation track is choosen).
Costs: €500,- per company/per track excl. VAT (excluding travel and accomodation)
Travel & Accomodation
Travel and accommodations are to be arranged individually by each company, at their own expense.
We may be able to arrange a group rate at a hotel for participants, and you will be notified of the booking options after registration.
Please contact Martine Koole, Sigrid Westman or Christian van der Woude
The costs for participating do not cover the entire costs for the organisation of this pavilion. If you cancel after the 31st of April we will charge you for all the costs made.
If you, as a company, cancel your participation after the cancellation deadline €500 euros will be charged to your organisation. When you complete your registration you agree with these conditions.